Bayside offers rental boats in NY on the Irondequoit Bay from 14’ open aluminum with 10 hp motors, to pontoon boats with a full line of fishing tackle and live bait for year round bay, creek and lake fishing.
Get a MEMBERSHIP to “Bayside Boat and Tackle/LCF” and receive special pricing & hours on rentals. Members also receive a 10% discount on all bait, tackle, charters and services provided by Bayside Boat & Tackle. Call for details or click on link above.
Non-Member Boat Rental
8.5hrs = Full Day
Level 1 Pontoon Boat - 4 people - 8 people - These are older very plain boats. A bargin for a day of fun.
Level 2 Pontoon Boat - 6 to 10 people. Our medium quality pontoons. Better seating and new carpet.
Deluxe Pontoon Boat w/modern interior and 50hp/60hp outboard - 10 people
14’ - open aluminum row boat -
14’ - 6 hp - 9.8 hp tiller motors open aluminum fishing boats -
14’ - 16' - 15 hp - 30 hp with steering and electric start - (deep V)
Paddle Boat - $12.00 half hour / $20.00 per hour
|$12.00 half hour / $20.00 per hour||$12.00 half hour / $20.00 per hour|| |
$12.00 half hour / $20.00 per hour
|$12.00 half hour / $20.00 per hour|
No security required for paddle or row boats. Due to the cost of propellers and other equipment $50 Cash security deposit on tillers, deep V boats and a credit card on file. $100 Cash security deposit on pontoon boats and a credit card on file.
$25.00 late fee assessed each 15 minutes boats return late.
$50.00 Cleaning fee for boats returned in poor condition.
No refunds due to weather conditions but we will reschedule you if possible!!
- Please call us at (585) 224-8289 or stop in to check availability, make reservations and inquire about our flexible hours and discounted pricing on off season rentals.
- A valid drivers license is required to rent and operate any equipment with a motor.
- Tillers (fishing boats) rentals include gas.
- Deep V motor boats and pontoon boat rentals do NOT include gas. A typical 4 hours rental would have about $15 - $20 dollar gas charge. A paddle is also included for the rare event of engine failure or not following the rule of thirds (1/3 tank to get out, 1/3 tank to get back, 1/3 tank in reserve) But you don't have to go it alone, we have a rescue boat on standby if you should need a tow for any reason.
- All safety equipment is provided with the rental (life jackets, fire extinguishers, signaling devices, whistle, etc.).
- Basic instruction on operation and safety precautions is given where needed.
What To Bring - Recommendations
- Bringing a cell phone with you on the water is always advisable in case of problems (ran out of gas, medical, etc.).
- Rain gear & seasonal clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
- Food and drink. (note: dehydration can happen quickly in the summer heat, 2 liters of fluid per person recommended for a day on the water)
- Children under 10 may not operate.
- Youth 10 to 17 years of age may only operate a vessel under the supervision of an adult who is at least 18 years of age, OR, they may operate alone only if they have successfully completed an approved boating safety course and carry aboard their boating safety education certificate.
- Individuals 18 years of age or older are permitted to operate a vessel without restrictions and have no requirement for taking a boating safety course.
- New York State law requires children under 12 years of age to wear a Type I or Type II life jacket when on board any vessel less than forty feet when underway.
Note: You can open a more detailed list of NY boating laws by following the link below.
|Small Pontoon Boat||Large Pontoon Boat|