Bayside offers half day or full day DELUXE pontoon boats rentals. Call for information and details.
FRIDAYS Weekends & Holidays
FRIDAYS, Weekends, & Holidays
8.5hrs = Full Day
Deluxe Pontoon Boat w/modern interior and 50hp/60hp outboard - 10 people
Level 3 also known as Deluxe pontoon/party boat......
The person renting the boat is taking responsibility for the safety of all persons boarding the vessel...weight of passengers, mechanical failure, coolers with food and beverages, rolling water such as waves, other boaters, wind, rain and just Mother Nature can impact how a boat handles and consideration of all of these things can impact your day on the water.
Due to the cost of propellers and other equipment $50 Cash security deposit on tillers, deep V boats and a credit card on file. $100 Cash security deposit on pontoon boats and a credit card on file.
$25.00 late fee assessed each 15 minutes boats return late.
$50.00 Cleaning fee for boats returned in poor condition.
No refunds due to weather conditions but we will reschedule you if possible!!
- Please call us at (585) 224-8289 or stop in to check availability, make reservations and inquire about our flexible hours and discounted pricing on off season rentals.
- A valid drivers license is required to rent and operate any equipment with a motor.
- All safety equipment is provided with the rental (life jackets, fire extinguishers, signaling devices, whistle, etc.).
- Basic instruction on operation and safety precautions is given where needed.
What To Bring - Recommendations
- Bringing a cell phone with you on the water is always advisable in case of problems (ran out of gas, medical, etc.).
- Rain gear & seasonal clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
- Food and drink. (note: dehydration can happen quickly in the summer heat, 2 liters of fluid per person recommended for a day on the water)
- Children under 10 may not operate.
- Youth 10 to 17 years of age may only operate a vessel under the supervision of an adult who is at least 18 years of age, OR, they may operate alone only if they have successfully completed an approved boating safety course and carry aboard their boating safety education certificate.
- Individuals 18 years of age or older are permitted to operate a vessel without restrictions and have no requirement for taking a boating safety course.
- New York State law requires children under 12 years of age to wear a Type I or Type II life jacket when on board any vessel less than forty feet when underway.
Note: You can open a more detailed list of NY boating laws by following the link below.